The Scene Terms
1. Any user may create a Page; however, only an authorized representative of the subject matter may administer the Page. Pages with names consisting solely of generic or descriptive terms will have their administrative rights removed.
2. Content posted to Pages is public information and is available to everyone.
4. You must not build or incorporate any functionality that identifies which users visit your Page.
5. Applications on your Page must comply with the The Scene Platform Policies.
6. You take full responsibility for any sweepstakes, contest, competition or similar offering on your Page and must comply with our Promotions Guidelines.
7. Third party advertisements on Pages are prohibited. Ads or commercial content on Pages must comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
8. You will restrict access to your Page as necessary to comply with all applicable laws and The Scene terms and policies.
9. You may not establish terms beyond those set forth in these terms to govern the posting of content by users on a Page.
10. Page names must:
a. not consist solely of a generic or descriptive term (e.g. “resturant” or “pub”);
b. use proper, grammatically correct capitalization and may not include excessive capitalization or use all capitals;
c. not include character symbols, including but not limited to excessive punctuation and trademark designations; and
d. not include taglines, superfluous descriptions, or unnecessary qualifiers. Campaign names and/or regional or demographic qualifiers are acceptable.